Welcome to the very FIRST episode of The Catch Your Money Podcast Show! I cannot believe this is finally happening. To kick things off, I thought it would be best fitting to talk about Creating Your Financial Vision Board and why it’s not only powerful, but it’s also the key to you heading in the right direction toward financial freedom.
If you don’t have Vision, you don’t know where you’re going and if you don’t know where you’re going, you’re never going to have the financial success at you dream about.
As we dive into this topic, I really want to emphasize how what we think and believe, turn into our actions. So, when you think about all the things that you believe about your money. . . is that working for you or is it working against you?
In this episode, I’ll walk you through what God’s word says about the power our mindset plays on the actions we take with our money and how visioning plays a major role in everything we manifest. Then we’ll discuss 7 steps for creating a financial vision that will manifest.
I also created a guide that you can use to plan out your 2020 Financial Vision.
Here’s a sneak peek of the convo:
- [02:00] How your money your beliefs and actions are rooted in the images we see in our mind.
- [8:26] Your vision should be so clear and so exact that no matter who would come into a room and actually see what you have cast for yourself, they could even follow that road map of manifesting it.
- [11:30] Is your spending reflective of YOUR definition of financial success or is it reflective of society’s definition? I would love for you to actually get into your bank statements, take a look at it and reflect on how you define financial success and ask yourself; Am I being real with myself? Am I being true to who I am with my money and am I doing the things now that I need to be doing to help me achieve financial success?
- [13:42] I have seven things that I want you to take a note to help you create a financial vision board that you can manifest in your life.
- [21:00] Next steps, download my Creating Your 2020 Financial Vision worksheet to help you get into action today!
This is “your year, your decade” to have the Financial Freedom that you’ve been dreaming about. But you are going to have to co-sign with it and co-signing with that means looking at that vision every single day speaking life into that vision and running with it.
Click here to listen to the episode now!
This episode is brought to you by my masterclass, The Battle Plan for Your Best Year Ever. Are YOU ready to be debt-free, save more money so you can achieve the financial freedom you dream about? 7 specific strategies you can implement to completely turn your finances around this year. Click here to join the next class.
SUBSCRIBE: Have you subscribed to the podcast show yet? If not, why the heck not? I don’t want you to miss out on one episode that has the power to change your life. So here’s your friendly reminder to subscribe today in iTunes. Click here to subscribe now!
SHARE THE LOVE: If you are loving this show, would you be so kind as to do me 2 favors? Share this episode with a friend or two who you know will also benefit from today’s episode. Next, I’d be honored if you would take a few minutes and leave me a review over on iTunes of how the show has benefitted you. Those reviews not only help me bring you better content, but they also help others find the podcast so they are being blessed too. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know your favorite part of the podcast. Thank you so much!
Links mentioned in this episode:
Hang Out With Laura:
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST:
Download a Transcript Download on iTunes