We all have habits that are contributing to how we spend our money and if we don’t address how we’re spending that money, guess what? The more money we make, the more money we spend.
Here’s a sneak peek of the convo:
- [01:30] The absolute #1 money myth that keeps most people from achieving financial goals.
- [8:00] The biggest spending leak in most households and how tracking your spending will help you uncover it.
- [11:00] Why saving money is important and must be considered a financial priority like car insurance.
- [13:18] What the words “I Can’t’ means and what you are really saying every time you use them.
- [15:48] The one habit that many people don’t realize is adding up daily.
- [20:25] The little expenses are literally costing you thousands of dollars each year.
Really think about these five money myths and think about whether or not you’re co-signing with them and whether or not, you’re manifesting it in your life.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- 5 Money Myths That May Be Keeping You Stuck (Workbook)
Hang Out With Laura:
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST:
Download a Transcript Download on iTunes