Have you ever felt like money has power over you or that your money is telling YOU what to do? Does it feel like a stronghold?
In this week’s Catch Your Money Podcast show, I am going to unpack 1 Timothy 6:10, which is often misquoted with people saying that “money” is the root of all evil. The scripture actually says:
For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.
Money is not good or bad. It’s a tool that can be used for good or bad. And how we connect to it, think about it and handle it will determine whether or not we are out of balance with it.
So let’s dive into the episode and assess what it means for money to “be a stronghold” and how to break its impact over our lives.
Here’s a snapshot of the convo:
- [02:52] What having a stronghold with money actually means.
- [04:56] How the enemy uses money as a way to control us to cause anxiety, fear, and strain on our life.
- [09:56] How to start the process of breaking the stronghold that money may be having in your life.
- [13:41] Discover how much financial power you have by doing this ONE thing.
- [16:19] How the stronghold of money might be showing up in your business.
- [21:23] Three things you can do to break the stronghold with money.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- 5 Money Myths That May Be Keeping You Stuck (Workbook)
Hang Out With Laura
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST:
Download a Transcript Download on iTunes
I’d love to know your thoughts after you finish so be sure to drop your comments below.