Do you ever get to the end of the month and ask the question, “Where is all of my money going?” You most likely make really good money but are still struggling with finding where it’s all going or wondering why you don’t have any money left over.
In fact, 76% of Americans are living paycheck-to-paycheck. Does that sound familiar to you? Now I’ve seen a lot of spending plans (aka budget) in my career and one of the biggest reasons you may be struggling with where your money is going is either you don’t have a spending plan or you are not tracking your money at all. I know this can be very frustrating even more so if you have a spending plan, but for some reason, it’s still not even working.
Your WHY for taking control of your money must be strong enough for you to stay the course. If that why is not strong enough the what in this case the spending plan will never work because you will forget the reason why you’re doing a spending plan.
If any part of this sounds familiar, then don’t miss this week’s episode where I’m sharing 6️⃣Reasons WHY your plan may not be working for you and how you can fix it . . . like NOW!
Here’s a sneak peek of the convo:
- [02:40] One of the #1 reasons why your spending plan is not working and it’s not as obvious as you may think.
- [7:19] You may be treating your spending plan like a fad diet and that is why you are not ever seeing long-term results.
- [15:13] What you need to do make sure your spending plan is realistic and in alignment with your true financial needs.
- [17:32] One of the biggest reasons that a lot of people are struggling with money whether they make good money or not is because they are not weighing in with their money.
- [20:25] This the biggest thing we need to change right now to create a spending plan that will not only work but one we will live by monthly.
Click here to listen to the episode now!
This episode is brought to you by my masterclass, The Battle Plan for Your Best Year Ever. Are YOU ready to be debt-free, make or save more money so you can achieve the financial freedom you dream about? If you are nodding your head yes, then join Laura on this FREE masterclass, where she gives you 7 “financially-freeing” strategies that you can implement now to completely turn your finances around this year. Click here to join the next class.
SUBSCRIBE: Have you subscribed to the podcast show yet? If not, why the heck not? I don’t want you to miss out on one episode that has the power to change your life. So here’s your friendly reminder to subscribe today in iTunes. Click here to subscribe now!
SHARE THE LOVE: If you are loving this show, would you be so kind as to do me 2 favors? Share this episode with a friend or two who you know will also benefit from today’s episode. Next, I’d be honored if you would take a few minutes and leave me a review over on iTunes of how the show has benefitted you. Those reviews not only help me bring you better content, but they also help others find the podcast so they are being blessed too. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know your favorite part of the podcast. Thank you so much!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- The Battle Plan for Your Best Financial Year Ever
- Creating a Financial Vision Board that Actually Manifests
- Creating Your 2020 Financial Vision Guide
Hang Out With Laura:
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST:
Download a Transcript Download on iTunes