If you’ve ever thought about quitting your job and starting a business, then you are going to love this episode. With the online world and the way we conduct business transactions, I don’t know if there is ever been a better or easier time for someone to become a solopreneur.
Honestly when I was working my nine-to-five, I was so busy in the work-life that I literally was clueless of all the opportunities that are available around me. I mean, there are so many ways that people can start businesses today and the entry point is so inexpensive. And that is why this episode is so near and dear to my heart because I really want to talk to you about how you can take some steps toward actually quitting your job and going all-in as an entrepreneur.
The best investment you could ever make is in yourself because it CAN yield the greatest return.
So if you’ve thinking about starting a business or you have a business that you are ready to go all in with, then this episode is just for you!
Here’s a sneak peek of the convo:
- [01:33] Let’s first talk about ways you can actually make money.
- [6:45] What do you need to know in order to make working for yourself happen?
- [9:23] This is the biggest mistake that people who really have a dream of having a profitable business make often.
- [13:32] How to determine how much money you need to make right now to for both current financial needs and also to pay for your initial business costs.
- [16:25] What habits do you need to change and what will happen to your business if you don’t change them.
- [23:00] How to create your exit plan to quit your job.
Click here to listen to the episode now!
This episode is brought to you by my masterclass, The Battle Plan for Your Best Year Ever. Are YOU ready to be debt-free, make or save more money so you can achieve the financial freedom you dream about? If you are nodding your head yes, then join Laura on this FREE masterclass, where she gives you 7 “financially-freeing” strategies that you can implement now to completely turn your finances around this year. Click here to join the next class.
SUBSCRIBE: Have you subscribed to the podcast show yet? If not, why the heck not? I don’t want you to miss out on one episode that has the power to change your life. So here’s your friendly reminder to subscribe today in iTunes. Click here to subscribe now!
SHARE THE LOVE: If you are loving this show, would you be so kind as to do me 2 favors? Share this episode with a friend or two who you know will also benefit from today’s episode. Next, I’d be honored if you would take a few minutes and leave me a review over on iTunes of how the show has benefitted you. Those reviews not only help me bring you better content, but they also help others find the podcast so they are being blessed too. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know your favorite part of the podcast. Thank you so much!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- The Battle Plan for Your Best Financial Year Ever
- Discovering Your God-Give Talents, Gifts and Skillset Guide
Hang Out With Laura:
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST:
Download a Transcript Download on iTunes