Do you have a business idea but are unsure WHO will actually buy your product or service? Are you wondering how you determine exactly who IS your ideal customer?
Stop searching for your customer… rather ATTRACT them! It can be done with less effort once you understand your customer’s:
- Needs by way of the questions they asks
- Biggest pain source that keeps them up at night
- How they are feeling about the situation
- Past experiences that have hindered their results
Let me be real – you will have to do a bit of work to uncover your ideal customer. But, this is necessary for every other aspect of your business. When you truly know your customer, you’ll be able to easily design your products, services, and marketing around them and what THEY need from you.
Do you see how huge that is?
Let me help you get started. In this week’s episode, I outline eight questions to help you start getting clear on creating your ideal customer avatar – aka ICA.
So get comfy, grab your notebook and pencil and get ready to make a jump forward in your business.
Tune in now by clicking
[15:10] The key to overcoming your customer’s resistance by knowing this one thing.
[21:58] Speaking to your customer effectively and comfortably.
[29:31] Creating your action plan.
- Discovering Your God-sized Dream to Work for Yourself (workbook)
- Starting a Business That Banks (coaching program)
GRAB TODAY’S FREE RESOURCE
If you have thought or dreamed about having your own business and being your own boss, but maybe you’re not quite sure where to get started, then I want to invite you to download my free workbook Discovering Your God-sized Dream to Work for Yourself. Inside the workbook I’ll walk you through:
- How to gain clarity of what your unique gifts and talents are;
- How to use those very gifts and talents to serve others while making some money as a business owner;
- 4 of my favorite revenue models to generate money;
- Step-by-step guidance for how to determine which revenue model is the best one for you to choose; and
- My framework for starting the business that banks.
If this sounds like something you’ve been waiting for, then hop over to CLICK HERE to grab your copy now.
SUBSCRIBE: Have you subscribed to the podcast show yet? If not, why the heck not? I don’t want you to miss out on one episode that has the power to change your life. So here’s your friendly reminder to subscribe today in iTunes. Click here to subscribe now!
SHARE THE LOVE: If you are loving this show, would you be so kind as to do me 2 favors? Share this episode with a friend or two who you know will also benefit from today’s episode. Next, I’d be honored if you would take a few minutes and leave me a review over on iTunes of how the show has benefited you. Those reviews not only help me bring you better content, but they also help others find the podcast so they are blessed too. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know your favorite part of the podcast. Thank you so much!
HANG OUT WITH LAURA ON SOCIAL
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST:
Download a Transcript Download on iTunes