Imagine it’s December 31, 2021 and you’re about to ring in the new year. You’re reflecting back about all the things that happened in 2021 what do you want to say happened? In other words, what’s the story you want to tell others about the year you just finished?
Now you might be thinking, that’s a bit weird Laura. I’m still trying to forget 2020. I get it my friend which is why thinking about how you want this year to end up is more important than ever.
If 2020 taught us anything it was that we need to have a plan that we can pivot within. And if we don’t have that plan or framework, pivoting will be much harder.
So on this week’s episode of the Catch Your Money Podcast, I am encouraging you to start this year off right and intentionally write down now the story you want to tell about 2021.
If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes. – Mark 9:23
So grab your pen, paper, get into a quiet place and join me as I walk you through the power of intentionally writing that story through imagery, quotes, scriptures and anything that you will be able to see or check in with throughout the year to be sure you are staying on track to complete that story.
Tune in now by clicking
Links Mentioned in this episode:
- Discovering Your God-sized Dream to Work for Yourself (workbook)
- Starting a Business That Banks (coaching program)
- How to Create a Financial Vision that Actually Manifests
- Determining Your Next Move: 5 Questions from Andy Stanley
GRAB TODAY’S FREE RESOURCE
If you have thought or dreamed about having your own business and being your own boss, but maybe you’re not quite sure where to get started, then I want to invite you to download my free workbook Discovering Your God-sized Dream to Work for Yourself. Inside the workbook, I’ll walk you through:
- How to gain clarity of what your unique gifts and talents are;
- How to use those very gifts and talents to serve others while making some money as a business owner;
- 4 of my favorite revenue models to generate money;
- Step-by-step guidance for how to determine which revenue model is the best one for you to choose; and
- My framework for starting the business that banks.
If this sounds like something you’ve been waiting for, then hop over to CLICK HERE to grab your copy now.
SHARE THE LOVE: If you are loving this show, would you be so kind as to do me 2 favors? Share this episode with a friend or two who you know will also benefit from today’s episode. Next, I’d be honored if you would take a few minutes and leave me a review over on iTunes of how the show has benefited you. Those reviews not only help me bring you better content, but they also help others find the podcast so they can be blessed too. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know your favorite part of the podcast. Thank you so much!
HANG OUT WITH LAURA ON SOCIAL
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY THIS POST:
Download a Transcript Download on iTunes